Our international client belonged to the prominent enterprises of Germany in the Human Resources surrounding field and is the appreciative market leaders in his range. Innovative and high performance products and services with the topic E-Commerce let the enterprise grow constantly further.
Are not globalization, worldwide networking and newest technology – only key words, but that daily business our client. Many considerable national and international enterprises avail themselves of these achievements.
Due to the constant and successful advancement of the enterprise we look for practice-oriented professional as
Sales Readiness & Business Operations Manager D/A/CH (m/w/d)
Main responsibilities in the position
- Management and Organization of a local team in the Business Operations & Sales Readiness Division for DACH, including coaching and further development in line with company guidelines in order to ensure that important talent is developed, motivated and retained in the company.
- Co-operation with the regional management team, European managers for Sales Readiness and Business Operations to agree on a strategy, implementation of it and its priorities.
- Preparation and provision of the required marketing, product, potential and business analyses from all data sources to facilitate better and faster decision-making by the management. Preparing regular reports on sales efficiency. Presentation of sales processes in the DACH Region and analysis of sales channels efficiency.
- Produce sales readiness plans that allow for successful launches of new products, tools and systems
- After identification and analysis of issues: establishing priorities in co-operation with management as to which initiatives and market launches will be most helpful to the sales department as well as making strategic recommendations.
- Co-ordination of and participation in projects such as customer migrations etc.
- Ensuring reliable, consistent, up-to-date and complete support for decision-makers for all business operations tasks which include ad-hoc reports, sales and marketing analysis, general analyses, forecasts and budgets. Processes, from analysis of databases in the customer-oriented data warehouse to identification of new patterns and correlations, are made possible on this basis.
- This also includes development of implementation concepts and researching data sources by agreement with internal partners and the resultant prioritization. You will be responsible for the consistency of the KPI and maintenance of standards. Furthermore, the continual optimization of requirements management and development processes and will likewise belong to your broad, varied area of responsibility.
- Provide structured and regular information regarding the recruitment market in DACH
- Supporting European and global initiatives in all the above-mentioned areas.
Requirements for the successful applicant
Bachelor degree in business studies or in a related area or you need to have studied information management, information technology, economics or an equivalent academic training.
- At least 5-10 years experience in business operations or business intelligence
- At least 3 years management experience
- Several years experience of project management and requirements management as well as change management
- Extensive experience in preparation and analysis of large data volumes
- Experience in sales and/or service an advantage
- Ideally experience in practical application of data mining methods and tools
- Proven management qualities, coaching skills
- Capacity to motivate others and to encourage them to high achievement
- Outstanding knowledge in project management and change management. Ability to act quickly, confidently and flexibly in a fast-changing environment without losing sight of the objective
- Good knowledge of business tools an advantage
- Good knowledge of sales-force automation tools
- Strong analytical and strategic abilities coupled with ability to communicate are essential
- Proven experience in the organization of complex, critical business initiatives within a matrix corporate structure
- Ability to organize and manage several projects simultaneously within the project management framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint projects
- Fluency in spoken and written English
We look forward to you!
Interested to this responsible Job? Then please submit an updated CV in English and German by sending an Email to the address below. Mr. Michael Engel will be pleased to provide some detailed information in advance, so please do not hesitate to call.