for an international engineering company
Our international client with about 600 employees, has been active in the design and production of machines for more than 140 years. Thanks to continuous research and development, advanced manufacturing processes and a worldwide network of sales and service offices, the company has been able to strengthen its position successfully.
- Design and development of machinery and equipment
- Further refinement of existing machines
- Solution of technically demanding tasks
- Definition of design specification in close collaboration
with other development areas
- Typical calculations and analyzes
- Project-based creation of drawings, parts lists,
parts and function definitions
- Preparation of sales-related documents including cost estimates and definition of the scope of nsupply for machinery, customized product development and machine rebuilds
- Direct cooperation with employees or customers for error analysis and to develop methods for troubleshooting
- Work closely with sales, customer service, purchasing, manufacturing and assembly, in order to solve engineering related issues
- Direct project-related communication with suppliers
- Direct customer contact including necessary travel
- University degree in mechanical engineering, precision engineering, mechatronics or similar courses
- Experience in the design of machines
- Good knowledge of 3D design software (advantage: experience with I-DEAS, FEM)
- Structured, results and solution oriented approach
- Strongly customer oriented attitude and willingness to travel at home and abroad at short notice
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Very good perspectives in an international and expanding company that is well positioned for future challenges already
- Applicants (m / f) with family have the same chances
- You have the option to either stay longer in the U.S., or move to the German companies after the 2 to 4 years.
We are looking forward to receiving your application
You enjoy working abroad and would like to take on this challenging task? We look forward to receiving your complete application with your possible starting date and salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For advance information and questions please contact Mr. Michael Engel by calling +49 6447/231 590. We guarantee you absolute confidentiality at every stage of the application process.